Packaging machines for all requirements: your manufacturer of system solutions
We have the right machine for your requirements – with the advantage that you receive a complete solution from us and that way have only one contact person for your packaging machines. Accordingly, we can easily respond to all wishes and requirements to realise your ideas in the field of packaging.
In addition to complete solutions for packaging machines, Schmidt Verpackungstechnik can therefore also supply you with various expandable individual modules. The most different basic units to be able to fulfil the respective requirements in the packaging technology are:
- Winders and unwinders
- Various linear, continuous welding systems: weldings
- Devices for punching and perforating
- Folding or folding devices
- Special devices, such as the labeller or the nap embossing tower
When it comes to packaging, with us you can rely on the innovative strength of a well-known manufacturer and sophisticated packaging machines with a maximum of reliability and flexibility. Our company in Hagen am Teutoburger Wald / Lower Saxony (➔ for directions) convinces around the globe with reliable machines for safe packaging in the food and non-food sector.
Winders and unwinders
The SVT winding and unwinding stands are available for SVT machines or other makes in working / winding widths from 200 mm to 3000 mm. Depending on requirements and design, further extras such as edge controls and lifting devices are available for the packaging machines.
All winding and unwinding stands are equipped with diameter sensors and servo motors and can be operated forward and reverse as required.
Unwinding stand HWS-299
The unwinding stand HWS-299 is ideally suited for winding or unwinding in heavy-duty bagging lines with:
- a roll width up to 2400 mm
- a roll weight of up to 2000 kg
- and a roll diameter of up to 1500 mm
With suitable motorisation, all usual speeds can be achieved for this packaging line.
Unwinding stand AWS-172
The unwind stand AWS-172 is ideal for winding or unwinding in systems with:
- a roll width up to 1000 mm
- a roll weight of up to 1000 kg
- and a roll diameter of up to 1000 mm
With the appropriate motorisation, the packaging machine can reach all usual speeds.
Double automatic rewinder ADW-313
- Perfectly suited for rewinding film.
- Up to 2x 400 mm, 4x 200mm or 1x 725mm
- Up to 20kg for each shaft
- 400mm diameter on 2“ or 3“ shafts
- 2 stations each with 2 servo driven shafts
Thanks to the automatic roll change, downtimes can be minimized. This is individually adjustable. With the right motorisation, all common speeds can be achieved.
Available individually or in included in one of our main machines.
Double turret winder DWW-184
The double turret winder DWW-184 is perfectly suited for winding in lines with:
- a roll width of up to 800 mm
- a roll weight of up to 20 kg per shaft
- a reel diameter of up to 400 mm
- and 2″ and 3″ sleeves
Thanks to automatic reel change, downtimes during packaging can be minimized. This can be individually adjusted on the packaging machine. The appropriate motorisation makes it possible to reach all the usual speeds during packaging.
S welding - Packaging machines for welding
- Working width range: 400 - 3000 mm
- Number of welding heads/stations
- Width of weld seam
- Design of welding heads (left, right, double seam)
and expandable ...
- Drive welding roller
- Lower frame, movable or with running surface
- Cooling stations
- Slitting stations
- Contact roller welding KWS
- Linear welding LIS
- Overlap welding OLS
- Automatic reel change for reel goods